An affordable solution for any size business – View Demo
|Receptionist Console Edition||Price/Month|
|Enterprise Edition (Unlimited Users)||$79.95/Month|
|Small Business Edition (8 to 30 Users)||$39.95/Month|
|Small Office Edition (Up to 8 Users)||$29.95/Month|
AVAD® Hosted VoIP Receptionist is a carrier-class, software-based attendant console for use by receptionists who manage inbound calls for small, medium and large enterprises, as well as departments and groups within the enterprise.
The client supports line-monitoring status, directory search, queuing and advanced call management functions, including Camp On, Call Park and Conferencing capability, and is fully integrated with the AVAD platform.
The product is available in three editions, allowing support for any size organization.
- Enterprise edition:The full-featured version, including queuing and support for Outlook and LDAP directory integration, designed to support any size organization.
- Small Business Edition: A scaled-down version that supports monitoring of up to 30 lines, designed to support small and medium-sized businesses.
- Small Office Edition: Similar to the Small Business version but can monitor up to 8 lines, designed to support small office environments.
AVAD Receptionist Console – Operational Scenarios
- Low Traffic – Single Receptionist answering one or more dedicated main numbers
- High Traffic – One or more Receptionists managing multiple dedicated main numbers
- Multi-Site Enterprise – Geographically-dispersed Receptionists supporting one or more main numbers.
- Multi-Tenant Offices – One or more Receptionists answering calls on behalf of different organizations
- Multiple Departments – Receptionist directing incoming calls to group queues for different departments (e.g. sales, service)
- After Hours – Receptionist automates the switch from “day