Hosted Call Center Key Features
AVAD’s Hosted Call Center offers a single platform that supports any customer environment, from individuals and small groups who may only need simple call distribution and queuing features, to large formal call centers that need complex call distribution, Auto Attendants, desktop clients and advanced call center reporting on queues and agents.
Virtually every business can benefit from a Hosted Call Center, whether you are a small business queuing calls for a receptionist, a large call center handling calls for multiple companies, or more specialized environments such as video call centers or call centers with mobile agents.
Web Based Call Center Administration
Configurable Automatic Call Distribution
- Configure and manage ACD settings from any location.
- Add Call queues as needed
- Flexible routing of incoming calls to direct callers to the appropriate group of agents, or other options.
Flexible ACD Engine
- Fully integrated into AVAD’ Hosted VoIP PBX phone service, the automatic call distribution provides intelligent call routing and queuing, based on agent availability, the line state, and ACD group settings.
Entrance Greeting and Queue Announcements
- Greet callers with a customized greeting, periodic comfort announcements, and music on hold.
Configurable Call Handling Options
- Multiple options for bounced, stranded, or overflow calls, including escape option for callers.
Alternate Routing Options
- Multiple options for handling calls after business hours, on holidays, or in temporary overload conditions.
Multiple Agent Options
- Agents can be on legacy phones, IP phones, mobile phones, and soft phones.
Basic and Advanced Reporting Options
- The Call Center solution provides both basic and advanced statistics, using the Web Portal and daily e-mailed reports; or advanced reporting, with in-depth real time and historical reporting options.
- Optional desktop clients for agents and supervisors allow for more efficient call handling, particularly in high volume call center environments.
- Our Virtual Call Center and Remote Office allows agents to receive calls from anywhere, at anytime. Since the calls remain on AVAD’s system, call states are tracked and reporting measurements are captured.
- Our Call Center application supports both premises and hosted call recording, using multiple technology partners.
- Our Messaging system is fully integrated with the Call Center application, enabling users to retrieve voice messages via the Voice Portal, or via e-mailed messages.
- Our Conferencing is fully integrated with the Call Center application, allowing agents to quickly escalate calls, or engage additional resources. Supervisors can utilize the Instant Group Call service to immediately contact all the agents in the ACD group.
- Our Call Center application provides the web interfaces to enable industry-leading CRM applications or custom applications.