The AVAD Technologies® Assistant
The AVAD Technologies® Assistant – Enterprise is an integrated toolbar that enables users to make and accept telephone calls, and change telephone settings, from within Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and Firefox. The AVAD Technologies Assistant is a carrier class, lightweight desktop communications product.
The AVAD Technologies Assistant Enterprise is a feature-rich desktop toolbar, with user controls to access voice services efficiently, and is fully integrated with the AVAD Technologies platform.
The toolbar delivers the following features and benefits:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Click-to-Dial any contact
- Suitable for corporate, SOHO, and high-end residential users.
- User help functions available during any operation with HTML user manual built into the applications.
- Internet Explorer and Firefox edition allows users to highlight web page number and right-click to dial.
- Full call control (answer or soft pickup, hold, end, 3-way conference and transfer or retrieve voicemail).
- View group and personal directories.
- Add Microsoft Outlook contact v-cards for new incoming callers.
- Easily change telephony service settings such as Simultaneous Ring, Call Forward All, Call Forward No Answer, Call Forward Busy, Do Not Disturb and Remote Office.
- Internet Explorer and Firefox edition allows automatic log-in to your web portal.
- View call history.
- Call notifications with caller identification from AVAD Technologies and Microsoft Outlook directories.
- Efficient Interface – The AVAD Technologies Assistant – Enterprise toolbar provides an extremely simple yet efficient toolbar interface for configuring services and controlling calls.
- Call Control – AVAD Technologies Assistant – Enterprise boasts an extremely user-friendly interface and logical workflow that makes call management a breeze.
- Caller Identification – AVAD Technologies Assistant – Enterprise checks an incoming number against your Microsoft Outlook and AVAD Technologies Group Directory.
- Call History – AVAD Technologies Assistant – Enterprise keeps a record of calls missed, received and dialed so that you have a record of recent communications activity.
- Web-based Call Management – Advanced call control capabilities include a pop-up notification when a call comes in, and enables the user to answer the call, place it on hold, send it to voice mail, or transfer it to another party, without leaving the Microsoft application they are using.
- Centralized Contact Directory – Click-to-dial capability from the Outlook contact directory and Internet Explorer Web pages.
- Advanced Call Features – Three-way conferencing and caller identification.
- Caller ID – Identification of calling party for incoming calls only.
- Caller ID – Identification of called party for outgoing calls only.
- Call Control – Dial – Dial a number and AVAD Technologies Assistant – Enterprise will also auto-answer local alerting calls.
- Call Control – Answer – Soft-pickup inbound calls using toast notification.
- Call Control – Transfer to Voicemail – Divert incoming calls to voicemail (using the pop-up toast feature) when it is inconvenient to answer.
- Call Control – Click-to-Dial – Dial phone numbers from within a web page/browser or from directories.
- Call Control – 3 Way Conference – Initiate N-way conference feature within the toolbar.
- Configure Services – Support for managing AVAD Technologies services including Call Forwarding, Anonymous Call Rejection, DND, Simultaneous Ringing, Remote Office, and Voicemail from within Internet Explorer, Firefox and Microsoft Outlook.
- AVAD Technologies Web Portal Auto-Login – Automatically login into the AVAD Technologies Web Portal without having to enter your username and password.
- External Caller ID Delivery – Provides calling line ID information for external callers.
- Internal Caller ID Delivery – Provides calling line ID information of group member when called.
- Automatic Call-Back – Allows you to monitor a busy party in your group and automatically establish a call when the busy party is available.
- Call Waiting – Answer a call while already in another call.
- Call Routing – Toggle service such as call forwarding, do not disturb, and remote office with a click of a button on the AVAD Technologies Assistant – Enterprise toolbar.
- Speed Dial 8/100 Directory – Support for speed dial 8 and 100 services (abbreviated dialing).
- Personal/Group Directory – Access personal directory and group directories from within Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer, Firefox and dial contacts with one click.
- LDAP – Support for LDAP corporate directory standard.
- Outlook Contact Integration – Dial Microsoft outlook contacts from Contacts pane or vCard. Add unmatched inbound callers to v-cards.
- Call History – Access and delete Call Logs of missed, received and dialed numbers from within Internet Explorer, Firefox and Microsoft Outlook with one click.