Business VoIP Phone Service Pricing Example
The following is an example of the monthly recurring expense for a typical 10-seat office.
There are 2 tables in this example, the first table “Monthly Recurring Charges” is a break down of the ongoing monthly charges. The second table “Non-Recurring Charges” describes the initial set up costs and required hardware.
VoIP Phone System Configuration Details
- Number of Seats: 10 Advanced Extension seats, includes unlimited calling, voice mail and voice mail to e-mail. All employees are extensions off of the primary company phone number.
- IP Phone Sets: 5-Polycom 335, 5-Polycom IP 550.
- Router: Edgemarc 200 AEW, required for business class voice quality.
- Local Phone Numbers: 5 local phone numbers.
- Auto-Attendant: The company uses an Auto-Attendant to answer incoming calls to the primary company phone number.
- Fax Service: AVAD offers both traditional and virtual fax services.
- Additional Voice Mail Box: This voice mail box is used as the general voice mail box for the company.
If you would like to learn more about how AVAD Technologies can help your company convert to a Hosted VoIP phone service, please call VoIP Quote Request Form.to speak with a Business VoIP Specialist or you can complete a short